We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Missouri Department of Agriculture's website complies with standards of accessibility. Thus, we have implemented the following:
- Sizable text based on ems.
- Labels for form elements.
- Column and row headers for tables where appropriate.
- Non-scripted alternative content where appropriate.
- Alternate text and/or long description attributes for images.
- Title attributes for links.
- Links allowing users without styles to "skip to content" or "skip to navigation".
Questions and concerns about the Missouri Department of Agriculture's website and accessibility may be expressed by contacting the webmaster.